It's now one month till my holiday which means I am officially allowed to do my holiday wishlist, at last!! I'm also heading to Forever21 after work on Tuesday too to pick up some bargains.
1. Of course a nice bright lipstick is perfect for Summer holidays, and if you've seen my Stylist Trend on Trial posts you'll know that I'm trying to step out my beauty comfort zone, so why not go for a neon lippie.
2. This is a perfect party bikini, not sure I could keep it up with my boobs, I've never risked a strapless one before and I do like to play about in the pool, might have to have a re-think...
3. I'm a big fan of this style of sunglasses and as pastel is everywhere this year why not indulge in the lastest trend?!
4. Love Dahlia, love yellow for Summer, love this dress! I actually popped into the Dahlia boutique off Carnaby street today and they had a gorgeous denim gilet with a lace trim, but I couldn't find it on their website. I'm thinking of heading back this week to buy it.
5. Again, embracing the pastel trend. Not sure my bum would welcome these short shorts, or the rest of the holiday goers for the matter so I think I'll just like these from afar.
6. Perfect holiday maxi skirt, the print is beautiful and it would look great with just a simple vest for the evening. Adding to basket right now!
If any of you spot any wedges (not too high) can you please let me know? I want some for my holiday and I'm struggling to find the perfect pair...
all about the girl