pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Tuesday, 3 April 2012

nude-y tuesday outfit post

 










Jacket:Warehouse
Dress/leggings:h&m
Necklace:Topshop


I bought this blazer last Summer but it already seems to have appeared more this Summer than it did last year.  It's super soft and I love the colour of it, I can't decide if it's pink or nude, I'm hoping nude then I can style it with more things..!

The leggings and the dress are both from H&M. These leggings are a definite go-to item when I can't decide what to wear, in fact, I've worn them so much they've got holes in (oops!), am I allowed to admit that as a fashion blogger? 

In other news, my sister had a baby on Saturday, which is very exciting and makes me an Auntie :).  So I'm heading to Westfield tonight to buy baby pressies, hopefully I won't be too tempted to go into Zara, Topshop, Miss Selfridge...!



all about the girl
xx

24 comments :

  1. Cute outfit! Recommendation: closeup pic of your accessories and pic of the detailing on that dress. :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)We're getting out good camera back next week so will definitely be taking more pics! xx

      Delete
  2. Super cute outfit, love the top.

    xoxo
    http://www.qhuleque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the blazer and that necklace, nice choice :)

    everythingcanbefixed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the necklace is old and I rarely wear it but I've featured it twice already on this blog...which is odd! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely outfit! :)
    Congrats to your sister x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, just found your blog its great, i love your style. Would love if you could check mine out too, just follow and leave me a comment. Amazing blog, lovely to find a new read
    xx

    theheadlessstylist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, glad you like my blog, I will definitely check ours out! xx

      Delete
  6. what a great blog, so glad i saw this!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think it's nude.. love the dress!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, nude is the correct answer, I can wear it with everything now, hehe :) xx

      Delete
  8. Adore the dress, the detailing is pretty cute!
    Congratulations on becoming an auntie.. that's awesome!x

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahha the leggings are so cute !! If you don't mind me saying, think I'd wear them until they had holes too haha :)

    http://cookyymonster.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually think they might need to go in the bin soon they're so holey :( xx

      Delete
  10. Really nice! <3

    www.werockfashiontoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like your blog. Its really fresh and I love the different outfits you create :) Im new to blogging too! Would you mind giving mine a read and maybe some feedback :D
    xx
    http://philippa-chloe.blogspot.co.uk/search?updated-max=2012-01-17T03:19:00-08:00&max-results=7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) and yep, I will definitely check yours out xx

      Delete
  12. I love that dress!! I need to invest in some LBD's! Nice blog, following! Love you to stop by my blog sometime...

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh thank you :) and yep I'll check out your blog xx

      Delete

Comments make my day :) So feel free to comment away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...