pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Saturday, 14 April 2012

top to toe topshop outfit post








Skirt/Body/Waistcoat: Topshop
Boots: Office
Necklace: Primark

I'm like a walking advert for Topshop today, the skirt, body and waistcoat are all Topshop!! I love this little waistcoat, you can't really see the detailing on it in these photos, but the whole of the front of it is embroidered too.  I love the pattern on the back as well, quite a few times people have thought it's a tattoo when they've seen it from a distance. Not sure I'd be brave enough for that!!

 I have a friend at work who always says fuchsia and black are his two favourite colours to be worn together, looking at these pictures I'm inclined to agree with him.  The black tones down the brightness of the pink but still makes the colour pop, what do you think?

This is what I'm wearing today to be spend the day with the boy, and maybe have a few beers in the sun (if it hangs around!).  The necklace is part of my Primark haul that I featured a couple of weeks ago, and I definitely think it's going to be making a regular appearance, I like how chunky it is, it really finishes off an outfit.

We've finally got our better camera back so I've tried to do some close ups and bigger pictures, as some of you suggested, what do you think? I think we're still learning...

What are you all up to this weekend? 

all about the girl
xx

8 comments :

  1. You look awesome, love the skirt and back of your top!!!
    Have a great we
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute outfit :D love it, the colours go really well :)

    xx

    http://cookyymonster.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This vest is to die for! Nice choice ;D

    http://everythingcanbefixed.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute outfit! i love the necklace you paired with it! happy saturday!

    xo Kelly

    *DONT FORGET TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY*!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The top is absolutely stunning! You look great. :)

    www.theskinnyblondegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the necklace i got a similar one in primark yesterday fab blog x

    www.rockit-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Waistcoat is gorgeous, I need to get me to a Topshop, lol :)
    X

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So feel free to comment away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...