pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Sunday, 15 April 2012

weekend wishlist #5





It's that time again, Sunday afternoon Weekend Wishlist! I've been trying not to start thinking about my holiday wants just yet, it's still 6 weeks away but I couldn't help it...

1.  I only recently became aware of Misguided and have yet to buy anything from here, but I have not 1, but 2 items from them on here today, and I could definitely have added a lot more!  Seeing pictures from other bloggers who attended their show last week has also helped encourage the long list of wants!! This blouse is so cute, I love the detail on the collar.
2. Another Zara Taylor item this week, I think Zara's jewellery is all really lovely, but I like the slightly edgier feel of these earrings. 
3.  I really want a pair of wedges for my holiday, as they feel easier to walk in, I think these ones would be perfect because they're quite casual so would be a good transition from day to night, and suitable for on the beach!
4. Perfect holiday dress, especially teamed with weekend wishlist item number 5.
5. I walk past New Look every morning on my way to work, and always like to see the latest window display.  At the moment they have a really cute denim waistcoat, so while I was looking for it on their website I stumbled across this one.  You can't really see it on this picture but it has embroidered stars along the top! Really cute!

What do you think of this weeks wants?  Let me know if you've seen any good holiday items around...in particular wedges!!

all about the girl
xx

2 comments :

  1. Those earrings are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning earrings!! really awesome choices!!

    http://fashioncherry.co/fashion-gets-fuller-with-crystal-renn/

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So feel free to comment away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...