pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Friday, 4 May 2012

black and gold outfit post


Body: (As seen in this post) Topshop
Waistcoat: Yumi
Necklace: Topshop

Yep, I know this skirt isn't really gold, it's much more of a mustardy yellow, but mustard sounds so unappealing!! This is another classic work outfit, although not for much longer, just after taking these pictures I tore a big hole in the skirt next to one of the buttons!!

The first picture is me trying to tell the boy that I want a picture showing the bracelet, I don't think he quite understands the point of outfit posts.  Anyway, I ended up taking a close up of the bracelet anyway because I won this in SimpleSophie's giveaway and I wanted to show it off.  I love it, it's so pretty and delicate.  It's definitely going to be regularly adorning my wrist from now on.  You'll notice that I have a real thing for jewellery with charms, I regularly wear necklaces like this one that have various different elements, I like to keep things interesting ;-)

I will be posting my next Stylist Trend on Trial tomorrow, only Stylist didn't feature one this week so I'll be needing your help to pick on.  Should I go for the bronzer as seen here, or the white eyeliner as seen here.  Would love to hear what you think and help me decide.

Anyway, it's Friday and it's nearly the Bank Holiday, gotta love a 3 day weekend!

all about the girl
xx

8 comments :

  1. cute outfit, love the skirt!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jewellery :) xx

    http://beabops.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I'm glad you like it as much as I do :) ~ox

    simplesophie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice looks.. i love all your necklace.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the vest and the belt ! Very cute outfit :) and I came here from Frassy RT ;) Kisses
    Fashion and Cookies
    You're invited to enter these amazing giveaways !
    Oasap Spring Giveaway: win $ 90 gift card on Oasap ! until May 13th
    Promdressesale Pinterest competition ! You can win $ 60 gift voucher ! until May 7th

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour of the skirt!
    x
    polway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The entire outfit is nice, but that belt is just fabulous! It can be harder to find such unique items!

    ErmkingEveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That waistcoat is so cute! I need it in my life immediately. just stumbled across your blog, it's lovely :)

    Megs xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...