pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Wednesday, 2 May 2012

the dahlia appreciation society



If you haven't already noticed, I'm a big Dahlia fan, I mean BIG! I discovered their boutique a couple of years ago when I started working round the corner.  I was looking for a dress for a wedding and wanted something that wasn't high street, since then they've been my go to store for pretty, unique dresses.  Even just going into the shop is a nice experience, it's such a pretty little store and everything is so perfectly presented it makes you want to buy everything! I recommend you pop in if you're ever in the area.

After doing this post dedicated to Zara last month, I thought I would do the same for Dahlia.  My ever expanding collection currently consists of four dresses, one handbags and some pieces of jewellery.  My list of wants on the other hand is off the page.  I even entered their competition to be one of their 'faces of Summer 2012', I was selected for an audition but unfortunately I didn't get any further than that.

So here are some of the items I'm coveting at the moment:

























And if you're interested, here's some of me *ahem* modelling some Dahlia classics:


I'd love to know if you love Dahlia as much as me :)

all about the girl
xx

3 comments :

  1. Dahlia are just wonderful! I also auditioned and was supposed to be shooting with them yesterday, but unfortunately it was called off because of the weather :( It should be rescheduled soon though :)

    Love your blog, can't wait to read more! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it! :) <3
    you've got such a cute blog!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So feel free to comment away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...