pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Tuesday, 29 May 2012

holiday packing



If you are reading this then my scheduled post has worked, yay!! I am currently in Corsica either lying on the beach, swimming in the sea or enjoying a glass of vino or two (yes, that was an intentional attempt at making you jealous).  And in fitting with me being on holiday I thought I'd give you a sneak peek into a few things I've brought with me.  I'll do a post when I'm back so you can see some outfit shots but here's a little preview in the meantime.

I hate packing to go on holiday, and this year we only paid for one case between me and the boy which means I really have to pack light, ahh!!! So I've tried to work out seven outfits for the evening, minimum amount of shoes and, I hate to say it, as little beauty products as possible.  Now I'm not good at packing light, I hate feeling restricted to wearing only the things I've brought, I always start thinking about the things I've left at home that I'd much rather be wearing but hey, what can I do?!

Do you recognise those shoes in the middle? They're the ones I mentioned here and here, as it was pay day yesterday I decided to treat myself for my holiday.  And they really are comfy, Office weren't lying. I bought them on my lunch break at work yesterday and wore them from 2 till about 8 and my feet didn't hurt, amazing! 

Anyway, I best get back to my swimming, sunbathing, drinking, eating, holidaying.  Hope the weather is still great in the UK, but I hope I come back with a better tan :)

all about the girl
xx


9 comments :

  1. I am not jealous whatsoever ;) Hope you are having a lovely relax. Tis still quite hot here too tho which makes it okay :) Notice you have the lovely green and purple topshop skirt too. Looking forward to seeing what you style it with, i keep picking it up and putting it down…and really visiting it quite a lot more than is normal lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I'm intrigued by your holiday choices, I'm much less fun than you in my clothes choices! As with 'Sallytangle' I'm looking forward to see how you style these up together, and having just found your blog, may I say well done - it's a lovely little space and your writing is great, as well as friendly. Hope you have a great hol!
    x

    www.thetrolleydolly.blogspot.com if you're interested!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much for your lovely comment, I'm glad you like it and I'll definitely check out your blog! xx

      Delete
  3. Have a great holidays!<3


    xx
    http://www.eugenemarseille.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I have the same HAVAIANAS ;)

    xoxo

    The Land of Miabelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Havainas are the best flip flops ever!!

      Delete
  5. Sandals are very pretty, fresh and summer. Especially I like very white.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice dresses, most I like the first one on the right side.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Packing light is something that I am not able to do :) Unfortunately I need at least one case only for me... if it is possible I even would take a second smaller:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...