pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Monday, 21 May 2012

leopard print and patent clutch outfit post



  
1. Zara Dress
2. Topshop Necklace
On Saturday night we went out to celebrate the boys birthday and this is what I wore.  I'm a bit disappointed this pictures aren't clearer because I really like this outfit, but as usual(!) I was getting ready right until the last minute and asked the boy to take a few quick pics.  There was no time for veto-ing and re-taking.

We went to Big Easy on the King's Road in Chelsea, if you're London based, love BBQ chicken, ribs, lobster or other generic American food then you should go! It's amazing.  The best bit is, they give you a bib to wear because the food is all so messy.  I had the ribs, BBQ chicken and shrimp combo meal and shared side orders of macaroni cheese and fries, so so good!

And this is what I wore.  This is one of my favourite dresses, it was a treat to myself for my work's Christmas Party the year before last! But this is only the third time I've worn it so it still feels special.  

And most importantly the bag, I don't just love the look and style of this bag, I love the fact it's designed by the shoe designer Jonathan Kelsey (it's part of his Debenhams range).  You can just see on the close up picture that it says his name on it...well, my surname is Kelsey too so it's like I have my own personalised handbag!! Jonathan is also from Carlisle, which makes it even better :)

It's not often I get to dress up like this so I like to make the most of it when I can.  Leopard print also features pretty highly in my wardrobe but this dress is by far my favourite item!

I hope you like it as much as I do :)

all about the girl
xx

P.S. I just realised, that perhaps I might actually have been able to pull off my smokey eye look that I trialled here with this outfit, what do you reckon?

16 comments :

  1. Really love your dress, I'm starting to get this big love for leopard print dresses because they're just popping up everywhere! Everything you paired your dress with looks fantastic with it. :)

    Vanese
    http://vanzthemachinee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, and yep can't get enough of leopard print, it's pretty easy to style too so you should get yourself one :) xx

      Delete
  2. Great outfit, you look lovely :)

    And mmmm BBQ ribs !

    Karys x
    Whoisgrumblebeard.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) the ribs were sooo good!! xx

      Delete
  3. so stunning :) I love leopard print!! <3

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I, gotta try and be a bit careful not to go too Bette Lynch though :) xx

      Delete
  4. The dress looks so good on you! I am never sure about animal print myself as I don't think that everyone can pull it off!

    missjaynebecca.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You definitely pull of the smoky eye look! Just make sure you don't go overboard on your other make up if you're going for heavy eyes. Love your bag too!
    http://nightsbecomedays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Love the braid w the outfit!

    I'm having a fun giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, very nice outfit you have! I want your clutch. You look absolutely gorgeous. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I love dress! And you are so gorgeous!

    I have a new post, and I would love to know what you think by leaving a comment!

    http://www.pauderamos.blogspot.com/2012/05/fashion-forecast-2012.html

    xoxo,
    Pau

    ReplyDelete
  9. Helpful information. Fortunate me I found your site by accident, and I am stunned why this twist of fate did not took place in advance! I bookmarked it.Jewelry Beads

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...