pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Sunday, 6 May 2012

weekend wishlist #7








It's Sunday and I'm off work again tomorrow, gotta love a Bank Holiday weekend.

1. This shorts are so cute, perfect for my upcoming holiday, if you haven 't already picked up on this, I'm going on holiday in three weeks, and I can't wait! I have a real thing for daisy prints so this would be a nice addition to my wardrobe.
2. As I mentioned in my last wishlist, I really love yellow dresses for Summer and yellow with polka dots? Ticks all the boxes.
3. Again Glamorous UK makes an appearance, another perfect Summer dress, and this one would also be suitable for work.  
4 & 5. I'd fallen out of love with Topshop recently, I thought their prices were getting too high and actually tend to avoid it while out shopping now (OMG!) but I went onto their website earlier today and couldn't help falling for these heels.  Perfect in both colours,you  just have to hope for not too much British weather in these as they are suede.
6. I've had my eye on this top for a while but I'm put off by the £40 price tag, I even tweeted Warehouse about it and they cunningly replied by telling me it was perfect for the upcoming Summer months.  Warehouse do have a 25% off voucher code at the moment which would bring it down to £30 but I still think it's pricey for a cotton top.  Also, this type of thing always seems to go in Warehouse sales.  Do you think it's worth waiting for?

After last week's review of the Revlon Lip Butters I also want to get those in EVERY colour.  If only I had unlimited funds, sigh.

all about the girl
xx


3 comments :

  1. Dresses are sooo nice! <3

    www.werockfashiontoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dresses! So cute, love the print.

    http://www.charlottesdottyfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of the items, but those two dresses are the most adorable!

    ErmkingEveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...