pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Sunday, 20 May 2012

weekend wishlist #9





1. I fell in love with this dress after Kat tweeted asking people how they would style this dress, I replied saying either with wedges or strappy flip flops, and since then I keep going back to the website and debating whether to buy it or not.  I love the sunflowers!! They also have it in red and blue, amazing!
2. This was another tweet find, Zara tweeted about this that she had made for herself, I replied saying if she made it I'd definitely buy it.  So, obviously she took my advice but it looks like I'm too late now as it's sold out :( Wouldn't it go perfectly with both of the Glamorous dresses though?
3. Yes, not one, but two Glamorous dresses this week, plus about another 10 I could quite easily have added.  This is lovely, simple and the type of dress you could wear over and over again.  
4. So since this post when I decided that actually I think I could do shorts I've become a little bit obsessed with them, I love the studded detailing on these bad boys.
5. Not much to say about this, I just like it :)
6. LOVING this skirt, love everything about it, as usual though it's got an UO price tag so think this will just be a wishlist item and not a buylist item.

And finally I need your advice, I bought these shorts in Primark today, and you can buy a matching blazer to go with it, do you think I can go there? Could I pull it off? I like the idea of short suits, just not sure about them on me?? 

all about the girl 
xx

8 comments :

  1. Hey, loved your post. Quite a good one. As for the shorts, I think getting a blazer that has matching print is going to be too much. Atleast that what I think, but if you think you can pull it off then I don't see a reason why you shouldn't get it. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for your comment, yeah I might feel it was a bit much, but it's quite fashionable at the mo so might be ok?! xx

      Delete
  2. I love those black studded shorts and the lil ring is cute :)

    I say get the blazer... you don't have to wear them together all the time! Then you have to fab new outfits ;)
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just commented on your blog :) didn't even think that I could wear them separately if I bought it, doh!! xx

      Delete
  3. Those shorts would be great with either a plain black or plain white blazer to set them off, but I agree with KylieR - you don't have to wear the matching blazer with them together all the time ! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm definitely just going to wear them with a plain black or white tee. They have a trouser version too which were really lovely but didn't have my size :( xx

      Delete
  4. Helpful information. Fortunate me I found your site by accident, and I am stunned why this twist of fate did not took place in advance! I bookmarked it.Earring Findings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here you can find the perfect dress for your evening party corset style strapless floor length gown.
    jadegownshop dress shop essex reviews
    jadegownshop dessy celadon dress reviews

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...