1. I fell in love with this dress after Kat tweeted asking people how they would style this dress, I replied saying either with wedges or strappy flip flops, and since then I keep going back to the website and debating whether to buy it or not. I love the sunflowers!! They also have it in red and blue, amazing!
2. This was another tweet find, Zara tweeted about this that she had made for herself, I replied saying if she made it I'd definitely buy it. So, obviously she took my advice but it looks like I'm too late now as it's sold out :( Wouldn't it go perfectly with both of the Glamorous dresses though?
3. Yes, not one, but two Glamorous dresses this week, plus about another 10 I could quite easily have added. This is lovely, simple and the type of dress you could wear over and over again.
4. So since this post when I decided that actually I think I could do shorts I've become a little bit obsessed with them, I love the studded detailing on these bad boys.
5. Not much to say about this, I just like it :)
6. LOVING this skirt, love everything about it, as usual though it's got an UO price tag so think this will just be a wishlist item and not a buylist item.
And finally I need your advice, I bought these shorts in Primark today, and you can buy a matching blazer to go with it, do you think I can go there? Could I pull it off? I like the idea of short suits, just not sure about them on me??
all about the girl