pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Thursday, 14 June 2012

happy birthday to me



As promised, here is my birthday present post.  When I laid them all out together I realised I'd been spoilt this year, so many pretty things! I also realised that my friends and family know me so well, makeup, beauty products, clothes and sweets...yep that just about sums me up.








So here they are in all their glory.  I don't think they need much explaining so here's a little summary:


So as you can see, there's the Yellow Kite Dress which I already featured here. 
A Cath Kidston Bag - This was from the boy and is especially for my swimming stuff, it's plastic so it doesn't matter if I'm putting wet things in it...I was previously using an M&S carrier bag, I'm that classy!
50 Shades of Grey & 50 Shades of Darker Books - present from a friend...she knows me too well, and I am completely jumping on the bandwagon, has anyone not read this book yet?!
Lots and lots of make up - including Soap and Glory products which I can't wait to try out, I love all their bath and body products so I've got high hopes for the make up, and will definitely do a post if you're interested?  
Jewellery - how well do those bracelets match the Topshop skirt?! And it's a total coincidence, the bracelets were presents from a friend, the skirt was from my mum - wow wee!
Hugo Boss Perfume - which for the record smells Ah-May-Zing.
I don't want to bore you with an explanation of everything so I think the rest speaks for itself? SWEETS!

But, I can't not mention the Matilda tickets! These are from the boy, and are the best present I received.  I've wanted to see it for soooo long, and now I'm finally going, yey. Have any of you seen it? Is it as good as everyone says it is?

So there you go, Happy Birthday to Me!!

all about the girl
xx

24 comments :

  1. That is really a HAPPY birthday! Lucky girl. :-) Pretty stuffs!

    xoxo,
    Pau

    www.pauderamos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, looks like you got some amazing bits. Happy birthday! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. great birthdat gift! im envious!happy birthday!

    http://moncheri-lily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. waow.. you got so many gift.. happy birthday wish you all the best.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh is your birthday today too? As is mine :)! I love the topshop bracelets you got! xx

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wearing them today, and had lots of compliments :) thank you and happy birthday to you too xx

      Delete
  6. Happy belated! Wonderful gifts you received :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you :) and I found out on my birthday that I won your Rekorderlig giveaway, what a great birthday present! xx

      Delete
  8. Happy Birthday! I love your blog.

    http://isabellasfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Belated birthday hun hope you had a lovely day! Gorgeous pressies especially the Soap and Glory! I'm obsessed ha-ha

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love Soap and Glory products, I might do a post on them because they're really good - worth spreading the word perhaps xx

      Delete
  10. Lotsv goodies!!! Hope you had a lovely day too xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. lucky girl :) everyone is talking about that book, must pick up a copy!
    Hope you had a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, everyone on Twitter is talking about it! Just started it last night, hope it's worth the wait! And thank you :) xx

      Delete
  12. Thanks for all the Happy Birthday wishes guys, I really was spoilt :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks like you got some lovely presents! Love the Cath Kidston bag. Hope you had a lovely birthday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday! Looks like you got spoilt!

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, you got some really pretty bits :) I'm in love with all your new jewellery! x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow~! :D Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow~! :D Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The effort you made is easy to follow...Best gifts for this occasion.

    Send gifts to pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...