pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Tuesday, 12 June 2012

warehouse wonders outfit post



Remember those few days of sun we had?! Nope, neither do I...but judging by these outfit pics we did have one or two days of good weather.  And I was even braving bare legs so it really must have been hot! 

Both of these items were purchased last Summer, but I think (don't quote me on this!) they've brought the shorts in again this year? So if you like, go buy! They're a soft denim so are uber comfy.  Just for the record, I'm not a stalker...but I was in Warehouse and I noticed the sales assistant wearing this outfit (with a white vest and black tights), I then hunted all the items down and here you go!






















 Top/Shorts - Warehouse

Is anyone else a regular outfit stalker on an actual real life person? It only got really embarrassing when she'd moved onto the fitting room and I walk in holding all the items she's wearing.  Yes, true story!

So anyway,  I know I say this about 99% of the clothes in my outfit posts but I LOVE this top, like really love it! I've always been a fan of showing my back off (it's flat, unlike the other 'problem' areas) and this is just a cheeky little glimpse.  And, when I want to a bit more covered up...I just wear a white vest top underneath à la Sales Assistant, Warehouse, Carlisle.

Believe it or not, this post is not sponsored by Warehouse, but I think they're definitely one of my top shops at the moment...especially as they quite regularly send me discount codes, 20% off? Yes please.  This week they sent me a 25% off code because it's my birthday (too kind, but I also hate them for it!) so I've got my eye on these two skirts, can't decide which one I like better...thoughts?!























           1. Blocked Ditsy Maxi Skirt                                           2. Speckle Print Maxi Skirt

all about the girl
xx

19 comments :

  1. Love the top, such a cute print! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The back detail on that top is amazing. I love it.

    xoxo
    Jessica
    from
    www.thecrownwings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that top, its very pretty!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how pretty is that top - really loving the back x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the top, it looks really nice styled with the shorts as well x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty, and great with the shorts too…i have been thinking of getting some denim shorts, well i was until it turned arctic again, but i always think am i too old….hmmm 26 incase your wondering lol.

    I like the first skirt, just love the colour combo and itd look lovely with a simple white vest or tshirt and a tassley bag and tassley flip flops….a bit bohemian. Put a bit too much thought into that ha!!

    Hope you are well xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buy the shorts!! In the sale at the moment, only £17!!

      Think I'm going to go with your advice and buy the first skirt..xx

      Delete
  7. I am glad I am not the only person who sees something on someone else then goes and hunts it down! Those shorts look great on you - I might have to go and hunt them! I am actually looking for some super comfy demin shorts for whenever the sun decides to come back! These look like winners to me! Great post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are super super comfy and in the sale at the moment too! I've just ordered them in black, oopsy! xx

      Delete
  8. You look stunning in this OOTD i love the top and the cut out bit at the back.
    Very summery :)
    I'm a new follower btw, i would love it if you followed me back :)

    www.charlotelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you very much, I will definitely check out your blog :) xx

      Delete
  9. that top is gorgeous! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab outfit, you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely, much like your blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the cut of that top! so cute

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for all the comments on this top, I love it too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous outfit! Love both the skirts too! <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...