pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Sunday, 17 June 2012

weekend wishlist #11



1.  I noticed a few people talking about Sugarhill Boutique on Twitter so of course I had to go and check it out, and this has now become another website to add to my list of favourites!  I should never have started this blog, previously I used to check out on a daily basis ASOS and Topshop, now I've discovered all these online boutiques, which is not good for my credit card.  This is the type of skirt I know I'd reach for time and time again, perfect for all occasions...it's a winner in my books.
2.  Another polka dot item, the third in two weeks on my wishlist, think I'm addicted.  This would be a great work to evening type shirt, already thinking of endless ways of styling this little number.
3.  A friend told me about Kukee jewellery and within 5 minutes I had a basket full of pieces, there will be a post coming soon on my new items which arrived on Friday! All of the pieces are a fun, and SO reasonably priced, I've got my eye on this ring for a bargainous £2.50.
4.  I don't have any occasion to wear this dress, but that doesn't stop me really, really wanting it!
5.  Since I wrote my 'Zara Appreciation' post I've had to stop going in the shop, it's only 5 minutes from my office and far too tempting, and it seems I'm not the only one in the blogging world addicted to it.  I couldn't resist a cheeky look on their website today though and spotted this gorge studded clutch, yes please.
6.  Now this isn't the kind of item I'd ever usually like, but there is something demure and feminine I love about this, whether or not I'd actually wear it is another matter, but it's definitely nice to look at.
7.  Sugarhill Boutique strikes again, this vintage inspired dress is another item that would not be out of place in my wardrobe!
8.  And finally, I love a quirky necklace, I'm a sucker for them (see no. 3) and this horseshoe necklace is no exception, plus it's gotta be lucky right?

What's on your wishlist this week? And will you be checking out Sugarhill Boutique?! 

all about the girl 
xx

9 comments :

  1. ah, beautiful picks, i love the bag and triangle ring! xx

    http://moncheri-lily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous items! I love the studded clutch bag and the Susie dress! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are all so pretty and summery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selections - love the ladylike dress with the asymmetrical hemline!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of Sugarhill Boutique. Needless to say, after seeing the skirt and dress on here, I scoured it for a while! So many lovely things. The dresses on there are so gorgeous, I'll definitely have to invest. :- )
    Absolutely lovely wishlist altogether. I'm such a fan of polka dots, I keep buying them and it's gotten to the point where I have to steer myself away from dotty items now otherwise it'll look like I'm wearing the same thing everyday!

    Hope you have a lovely day,
    Xx. Emma (Hell&Milk)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Love Love the oasis Dip sequin dress! http://getthrifty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i looove the asos polka dot shirt! im so tempted to order it.
    great style, lovely blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The boutique is great! I now fear for my bank balance :/ Another great post. xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...