pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Tuesday, 26 June 2012

work wear outfit post



As you may or may not know, as you are reading this I am away with work in Budapest, so I thought (well, I hoped) it might be interesting for you to see all the outfits I have planned.  Despite the weather being a rather pleasant 28 degrees I am going to be spending pretty much 8am - 6pm in meetings...lucky me.  But I will be going out in the evenings for dinner so hopefully I'll get to see a bit of the city.  

Although I am not expected to be suited and booted (phew) I am required to be a little more formal than my usual attire.  Hence a mad dash round Zara yesterday to purchase a blazer, and it's never easy to just buy one thing in Zara so I bought two skirts too, I justified my spending in that I actually needed the items for work, that's ok right?!  I could probably have spent even more but I have to try practice some restraint, plus I intend / need to buy some new make up in Duty Free!!
What do you think? Suitably formal for meeting clients, but still maintaining a bit of personality? I don't ever want to become a power suit wearing type of gal...it's just not me, and I like to think you can still be stylish and wear clothes with a bit of an edge!  

And if you're interested, here's the formalities:

1. Dress - Nelly* / Blazer - Zara
2. Dress - Topshop / Blazer - New Look
3. Blouse - Warehouse / Skirt and Blazer - Zara
5. Dress - Primark / Blazer - Zara
6. Dress - Zara
7. Shoes - Aldo

Would love to hear what your work wardrobe is like...I'm always look for new inspiration.

all about the girl
xx


By the way, if you're trying to enter my giveaway, you MUST be a follower of both this blog, and a follower of Nelly on Twitter!

9 comments :

  1. Hi ! I love the last dress u picked. They are gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 2nd teal dress is lovely! I need to smarten up my work wardrobe a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking cute cutie cute in all of these outfits! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these outfits, but especially the first outfit. I don't have a dress code at work, literally anything goes but I find myself dressing similarly to you anyway! Hope you get some down time in budapest (meeting or not, you're so lucky!) to enjoy the sunshine. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww really cute outfits :) my favourite is the white jacket and the black dress

    LeaLea
    www.lealeaho.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving all the outfits. Number 5 is my fav! My work wear is all over the place. One day formal the next day casual.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These outfits are great! They're all stylish.

    MJ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice hair style amazing outfit collections!!! Workwear

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...