pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Tuesday, 10 July 2012

asos blogger challenge



So, I decided to enter the ASOS Blogger challenge, the task is to put together an outfit for £100, easy right? No, it really isn't easy...but it is very easy to get carried away.  I decided to start 'saving for later' all the items that I wanted to put into my outfit...£300 later I thought I better start behaving myself.  

I always think I have quite an eclectic style, some days I'd say my outfits are quite edgy, erring on the side of rock, other days I'm all about vintage print dresses and brogues.  So to try and condense that into one outfit was going to be tricky...I did think about doing two, but for the moment I decided to stick with the perfect 'afternoon tea' outfit.  

So, what do you think?  It's much more simple than I'd originally planned, and two of the items are green?! I am not a green person at all, but I love the colour of this bag and loafers, perfect for a Summers day.  My total spend was £97 so I added these nail files, just because they were so cute AND they matched.  Sorry, ASOS I went over and spent £100.50, but the nail files don't really count, do they?!


Have any of you entered? Leave your links, I'd love to check them out! If not, keep your fingers crossed for me...£100 of ASOS vouchers would be very nice thank you :) 

all about the girl
xx

7 comments :

  1. That's a lovely outfit! I hadn't heard of that contest before but think I might enter it now that I know about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a lovely outfit for summer. I really like the Leather weave bag!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha i love that you have considered your nail file colour! I love this outfit, the green is a bit unusual but its really fresh with the white….you know for all that lovely 'Sun' out there… ;)

    Hope you are well xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bag!! The outfit is just gorgeous!! Would love it if you checked out my blog popcornandpersephone.blogspot.com
    Ally xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Outfit, The light colors of the shoes and bag Nice! :) I love white dresses especially during summer.

    Also Please check out my blogs::

    http://beautyeboutique.blogspot.com/

    http://thefashionablediaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit! I've entered too, here's my entry if you want to check it out :-) http://onewaybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/discount-coder-100-asos-blogger.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many dresses waiting for your option,if you want to be a beautiful lady,please choose us.weded race day dresses nz reviews
    http://www.weded.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...