I have a confession to make, these pictures were actually taken nearly two months ago....but, in my defence this is what I wore to work yesterday, so technically it's ok, right?
As much as I am loving the 30 degrees and sunshine we're having at the moment (I'm not complaining, I promise!) I find it really difficult to dress work appropriately...especially when bearing in mind that our air conditioning seems to break down when it gets too hot, and we're not allowed to open the windows (I know, crazy!).
My main concerns are:
1. I don't want to be too booby
2. I don't want to be too leggy
3. I don't particularly like getting my legs out, but in 30 degree heat sometimes you just have to be a little less vain!
4. I don't want to look too much like I'm making my way to the beach...
5. I really really want to wear shorts, but is that work appropriate?
Anyway, yesterday we were going to the park for a picnic so I knew I had to wear something I was going to be cool in, but I also wanted my shoulders on show to make the most of the tan-age (?) opportunity. And this was the result.
Skirt - H&M
Top - Topshop
Shoes - Accessorize
Belt - Miss Selfridge
Please let me know if you have any work wear suggestions for this heat, because I am struggling...plus it was payday yesterday so I have a justified reason to go and buy new clothes. At least that's what I'll be telling the boy.
all about the girl