pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Tuesday, 17 July 2012

i'm with the band - part deux


So remember this post?  When I created this look below? 
Well I only went and bought the dress, it was reduced in the sale to a mere £11 so I had to buy it really at that price didn't I? It would have been rude not too!  And it arrived this week so I decided to 're-create' my look above for you.

Now, I ordered the size 12 dress, in hindsight it's a bit on the big size and I could have done with a size 10 but there were no size 10's left and I really wanted to keep it.  So out came my inner stylist,..I say stylist, I added a belt (!!) but I think it looks pretty cool like this?!

So obviously to re-create the exact look above I would have to buy a few new items, which unfortunately my bank balance won't allow so I put together something based on what I already have.  



I don't really like the bottom right picture, but I wanted to show you how low the sides are.  This is the dress that the boy kept telling me he could see my bra, I was like 'I know, you don't normally complain!' then he questioned if I'd be wearing it to work...really?!

So what do you think? Do I look like a groupie? You'll see I finally bought the AA leggings and I've barely taken them off since I got them...so thank you Lily and Kat!

Before I forget, I just want to say a big well done to all you lovely ladies that have been shortlisted for the Cosmo Blog Awards, I'm still trying to decide who to vote for, far too many of my favourites up there!

all about the girl
xx

P.S. And if I was in a band, I'd definitely be the bass guitar player, just for the record, if anyone's interested!

10 comments :

  1. That dress is fantastic! you look awesome :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks great...I'd love to do a button swap with you.

    Check out my blog - http://tweeandcakes.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fab!! And i quite like the sloppiness, you could tie a vintage y scarf around too, love this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look great!
    maybe we can follow eachother?
    Let me know if you follow me
    and I follow back!

    www.linlicious-style.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I bought those leggings yesterday too - just waiting eagerly for their arrival! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all of this, just my type of thing. Jersey and black and spike jewellery x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hat looks fab :-) I keep seeing them everywhere and thinking I must pluck up the courage to try one!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The outfit looks really great, very stylish! I also love fashion and have started up my own vintage fashion business. Please check me out at pinkyvintagexx.blogspot.com. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...