So seen as though I'm hosting a Nelly.com giveaway (yes, it's really true, 2 x £50 vouchers up for grabs, go and enter it now...here!!) I thought I'd do a Nelly wishlist this week, with some of the items I would pick if I won the £50 voucher! I've got to say, it took me a while to whittle it down to these few items, there were SO many things I could have chosen.
1. This blouse is too cute, I love the short front / long back, and it's a great colour, what more could you want?!
2. When you've got a £50 voucher it's good to treat yourself to something you might not normally buy, and for the extra 95p you'd have to pay, I think this clutch is well worth it. A statement bag that would definitely dress up the classic LBD.
3. I know this dress would do absolutely nothing for my figure, but I can't help really loving it. It looks fab on the model, but then she obviously doesn't have boobs and a belly like me! But at the bargainous price of £16.95 I think the risk is worth it...I may just have to add to basket...
4. Cats? On a dress? Need I say more?
5. The perfect silver statement necklace, I imagine this is the type of necklace I would wear again and again and again, classic.
6. I don't own any Rose jewellery at the moment, but judging by twitter and you lovely blogging lot, it's becoming more and more popular. This bracelet is bang on trend, and I would very much like to adorn my wrist with it please.
7. I don't have much to say about this blouse, I just like it, that is all.
8. Not the first time I've added a spot print item to my wishlist, and it won't be the last.
9. This jacket is reaching out to my inner rock chick, great colour, great style and uber cool!
So there you go, have any of you changed your mind about what you'd buy if you win the voucher?! I think if I HAD to pick just one it would be the jacket, or maybe the jumper, or the dress? Oh it's too hard!!
all about the girl
By the way, apologies for my lack of communication this week, first I was in Budapest from Monday - Thursday with work, and then I went up to Darlington on Friday to pay a visit to my lovely 13 week old niece, so blogging went on the back burner for a while. I'm now back with a vengeance...watch this space!