First things first, the very exciting winners of my giveaway need to be announced! I had 286 entries in total which I thought was pretty amazing, but then it is a great prize...! And you've all chosen great items which is just making me want to go and spend more money on nelly.com. So anyway, drum roll please... a Rafflecopter giveaway
And the winners are Aiimee (Amiieelicious) and Jessica (obsessedaboutbeautyandfashion), you have both won a £50 voucher for Nelly.com, CONGRATS! If you could just drop me an email please and I will send you your voucher code.
And now for my wishlist:
1. I was so happy when I saw Zara Taylor had started featuring clothes on her blog, I saw that she'd posted this dress on Facebook and I immediately fell in love with it.
2. I couldn't post this week's wishlist without an item from the new Dahlia range, you all know how much I love their stuff and of course this shirt is another item I'm lusting after, along with just about everything else in their collection.
3. I already own a couple of pairs of Converse but they're starting to look pretty shabby, and I've always gone for the plain and simple white. This burgundy pair are a great colour, and unintentionally fit in with the theme of this wishlist...it's meant to be!
4. This top has a similar back to my Warehouse top I featured in this post, I love the print and the 60s feel of this blouse, yes please.
5. I know, I know, so unpredictable, every other blogger seems to be posting about Disco Pants at the moment, but there is something about them that is just so appealing. I'm about 99% convinced that I would look horrific in them, which is why I've never been prepared to splash out the £70 for the AA ones, but these dupes could be tempting.
6. Hedgehogs, on a jumper?
7. After seeing the beautiful Becca in this skirt, I really really want it, I love the soft dusky pink, but the black waistband gives it a bit of an edgier feel. Maybe if I ask Becca nicely she'll let me borrow it?
So what's on your wishlist this week? I actually have some money left over from my birthday that I've been holding onto so please send me suggestions on what you think I should spend it on :)
all about the girl