pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Wednesday, 12 September 2012

dedicated to oasis

This morning I was minding my own business, bit of this, bit of that, bit of tweeting, when I noticed Oasis were asking people to tweet to them which magazine they had been featured in today, and the first people to do so would win a £20 voucher.  Being an avid Stylist reader I instantly knew there had been a lovely 2 page spread for Oasis, so as fast as my thumbs would let me I tweeted them back, and hurrah I was a winner!

So, after perusing their website and my basket full to overflowing, I thought I'd put a post together of all my top picks and maybe you lot could help me out in the process.  The even better news is...there's a 20% off discount code flying around at the moment, win win situation all round hey?!


And here's my Top Picks, what do you think?


I think the scenic printed dress is my favourite, and I love it teamed with the trilby, if that's what I go for I'll be rocking that look!!

I popped a couple of bags up there, if you've read this post you'll know I'm on the hunt for a new handbag.

And the faux leather trousers? Convinced they'd look so bad on me, but they look so so good on the model I had to put them up there!

So thank you very much Oasis, you've made me one happy little blogger!

all about the girl
xx

12 comments :

  1. ohh well done!! i never win anything :( lol i like the scenic pleated dress x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! They are some lovely pieces.. The dress is really nice and the own print top is cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done!!! I think id go for either the owly short oooooor the scenic dress. Tho i am always more tempted by dresses as wham bam you're done in a flash. Eeek. You must do a little post on your pick after!

    Happy shopping xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I love that black dress, might try and buy some collar tips on ebay and make my own x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! You clever thing :) I love the black bag!
    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Scenic printed dress, definitely my favourite too
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The faux leather trousers fit everyone like a dream, trust me. Everyone goes crazy over them at my store.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh I do like Oasis, I actually got a lovely clutch last week that I'll wear to LFW!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just desire to say your article is as amazing. The clarity in your post is
    just excellent and i could assume you’re an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the rewarding work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i agree with you, those dresses are mine fave too! so pretty!

    xo

    check out New Look Denim Competition at my blog. you can win a pair of New Look's sexy jeans.
    asteria-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done that's awesome! Love the dress x

    http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...