pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Thursday, 6 September 2012

grey, black and a headband outfit post


When I say this has become my go-to outfit, I mean I go to it every week, yep it's not unusual to see me strutting the streets of London at least once a week sporting this.  Now, when it comes to clothes I'm a bit anal, I would NEVER wear an item of clothing more than once in a week, what if someone noticed?  I have a bit of a freaky memory when it comes to clothes, I can tell you what I wore on probably every night I've been on, and what my friends wore...! I know that's weird, but one of my housemates even used to ask me when the last time she wore something was so she knew if she could wear it again already.  I think that's where my 'once a week' rule comes from.

Anyway, I'm a maxi skirt convert, you can't see on these pictures but this one has a split up either side so it's perfect for this in-betweeny weather we're having in London.  It looks Wintery, but if the sun comes out I know I'll be nice and cool. Plus it keeps my legs nice and hidden from public view.
Skirt - River Island
Top - Primark
Necklace - Topshop
Hairband - Boots

I bought the hairband for my Zooey Deschanel hair-do attempt and I've fallen in love with it, makes my simple do a little bit  more interesting...it won't be the last you'll be seeing of this.

Or probably of this outfit either as it'll see my perfectly into Winter with a cosy cardi, and coloured scarf.

By the way, I've recently discovered PicMonkey and it's made my blogging life so much easier...can't recommend it enough for your photos :)

all about the girl
xx

P.S. Please tell me that some of you are as anal when it comes to clothes as me????

26 comments :

  1. Love your hair and the hairband x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fringe so so much! <3 and the maxi length looks amazing on you!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, I'm loving the maxi's this season! xz

      Delete
  3. I really like this as its fab just how it is but like you say, its really weather appropriate and a little bit blank canvassey too - there is lots more you could do to jazz it up a bit if u wanted.

    Nope not just you. I refuse to wear the same thing more than once a week. Its an unwritten rule. Plus im anal in another way, that i hate hate hate to see someone wearing the same thing as me. Which is why i normally get over excited if someone tells me something is a return or not stocked here etc etc. I have been known to exit a fair few nights out after a drunken strop with myself lol.

    That was a little bit wordier than required lol.

    Lotsv love! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, I'm glad to see I'm not the only crazy one around, you sound like a super crazy, haha!! :)

      xx

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so much like mena suvari here!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waa really? I used to get told that I looked like her at school, but I was never a fan :( xx

      Delete
  6. You look so lovely and I love your blog! I'm your new follower :)

    http://fallforfall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh lovely thank you, I'll try to take a peek at your blog too :) xx

      Delete
  7. you look so good!


    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter into my brand new giveaway to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own nail polishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, and thanks for the giveaway heads up :) xx

      Delete
  8. Lovely outfit! I'm bringing out my maxi skirt as well for this time of year... Perfect for when the weather doesn't know what its doing!

    Abi x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's great, especially in a colour like this so I can get away with it in Summer and Winter!! They're much new favourite item of clothing! xx

      Delete
  9. You look lovely! Cute outfit :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol. Well my wardrobe is bursting at the seams. If I've worn an outfit for a night out and i a) saw more than 4 people I knew out or b) had photographs taken (which will always end up the facebook) then I won't wear that outfit ever again. Lol! I freak out at the amount of money I've wasted. But hey?!!! There's rules about this type of thing right?? !! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's more obsessive than me!!! At least I'm not the only one! :) xx

      Delete
  11. Your hair is so beautiful! Love the skirt on you :)

    shabna x x
    http://scheine.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, I don't think it's beautiful, most mornings I'm complaining about it! xx

      Delete
  12. Gorgeous outfit, so simple but so classic!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...