pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Thursday, 27 September 2012

officially autumn outfit post

It's officially Autumn so I'd like to introduce you to my new favourite skirt, unfortunately I don't feel these pictures do it it's full justice.  It's burgundy, and cord, and lovely and perfect for this time of year, and it was only £14.99!

And now that it's officially Autumn I can start rocking my favourite beanie hats again, be prepared to see lots more pictures of me in hats!!
Skirt and Hat - H&M
Body and Cardigan - Topshop
Bag - Longchamp

It's not just my new skirt I need to introduce you to, also this cardigan which I bought about 2 months ago and it's only just started being cold enough to wear it.  It was an investment at £42, a bit more than I'd normally spend on a cardi but I justified it by the fact I was taking a pair of £35 trousers back.  I love the big, baggy feel of it and the studs on the shoulder, practical and on trend!
 And finally, I'm sure you've noticed by now I'm wearing glasses in these photos, only the second time they've been featured in my blog and I'm still trying to get used to them, despite having them for about 7 months now.  But, in a moment of vanity I thought they complimented by outfit and so I kept them on for a change, I hope you like!

My favourite time of year is creeping ever closer, and I can't wait for Christmas...too soon? Maybe, but for the moment at least I can look forward to Gingerbread Lattes!

all about the girl
xx


14 comments :

  1. The glasses are lovely and I'm glad to not be the only one looking forward to Christmas! Not that I'm wishing my life away or anything...

    helenaimeej

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so warm in need of one xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cardigan and wish I could pull off beanie hats as well as you!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that skirt is amazing. You look beautiful, love the outfit :)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking lovely! xo

    htttp://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love this outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit and glasses, embrace your inner specsy lady! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw the glasses really suit you. I love wearing beanies in autumn, digging mine out of the wardrobe right now :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. your glasses are beautiful! love the cardigan too.
    And no, it's never too early for christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The skirt is beautiful! Definitely feeling the colour here!

    Bored of autumn already, just want it to be winter instead of rubbish coldness and wetness. Haha. Although prefebly prefer Summer :b

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colour of the skirt' I also need to invest in a nice chunk winter cardi! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You really really suit the glasses! i love this get up, the colours are lovely too and you really suit the hat. I cant wait to wear my wintery hats xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...