pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Sunday, 16 September 2012

stargazer eye lashes - the bold and the beautiful

You may have noticed that I didn't do a Trend on Trial yesterday, Stylist magazine was dedicated of course to London Fashion Week so Joanna didn't feature a Trend this week, and I was spending the day preparing for a very British dinner party.


So instead, I am bringing to you today something a bit more fun...Stargazer false eyelashes.  Now I have a bit of a love hate relationship with false eyelashes, I love what they look like, but I hate applying them.  In fact, I'm so bad at it that I've given up trying, I've only ever worn them a handful of times and each time they've been applied by someone who is skilled in the process. 

But I thought I would give these a go, I actually managed to apply these relatively easily, although I did glue my eyelid to just underneath my brow bone, but we want talk about that!  

These eyelashes are great fun, fantastic for fancy dress parties, but not something I'll be rocking in the office.  The red ones are just crazy, but I'd love to have an occasion to actually wear them.


I'd never heard of Stargazer before I was sent these lashes, but they're definitely going to be a brand I'm going to start looking out for.  They have a huge range of products and are really pushing to get colour out there

I don't think I'll be wearing these lashes again anytime soon, but I'd definitely be willing to try some of their other, slightly more subtle lashes...and at only £4 a packet, it's worth trying out bold even if you don't leave your bedroom in them!!

all about the girl
xx


11 comments :

  1. wow those lashes are awesome! i wouldn't actually wear them on a day to day basis lol but they'd be perfect for fancy dress :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha this post made me laugh!!! Those red ones are a bit freaky, you could wear them on a halloween night out though i guess. And the others are a little ott for me, and i think you have lovely eyes without false eyelashes, but they do look expertly applied ;)

    Im always too scared, worried i would pull out what little eyelashes i already have!!!

    Oooh btw, what pies did you do and how did it go?!?!?!?

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The second pair are definitely my favourite, and probably the most wearable!

    Ninety2wo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Just followed after you give me your link on twitter :) xb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow those are gorgeous! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh I want some of these for a fancy dress party! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to love Stargazer products but always thought they were too out there for me. The black lashes would be perfect for Halloween though!

    Laura xo
    whatlauradid.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. those are really amazing!! I think that you could perfectly go onto the street with those on the top right!! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ The Mow Way

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...