This week's wishlist is all about dresses, I'm a dress hoarder so it seemed about time I did a dress wishlist!
1. Ganni Hemmingway 40s Style Dress - ASOS
2. Floral Dress - H&M
3. Fearne Cotton Peter Pan Collar Dress - Very
4. Black Brocade Pleated Dress - Dahlia
5. Floral Embroidered Flippy Dress - Topshop
6. Staring at Stars Loose Crepe Dress - Urban Outfitters
1. This dress is way above my price range at £125, but I love the style, print and shape of it. And, it's my 'wishlist' not my 'I'm going to buy list' so I figured I'd pop it on there!
2. And at the total opposite end of the spectrum, this beauty is only £17.99, what a bargain, I love the simplicity of the shape against the busy print, perfection with a great price tag.
3. So I must admit, I never shop on Very, it just has never really appealed to me, but last week I decided to check out the Fearne Cotton and Jameela Jamil ranges, and was more then pleasantly surprised. It's about time I had a Leopard Print Collar Dress to add to my collection!
4. I've been drooling over this Dahlia brocade dress since it appeared on their website, quite simply I think it's lovely.
5. Oh Topshop, I'm so determined to not shop with you anymore because I think you're prices are going up and up, but they just keep bringing out these delightful little dresses, I'm still lusting over this one too.
6. I'm not keen on the lace up back of this dress, but I love the red wine colour, and rose print!
So what do you think? Have I missed any little numbers that should have been on here?
all about the girl