pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Sunday, 30 September 2012

weekend wishlist #19

It's that time of the week again, yes Weekend Wishlist! It's a good job this is a weekly post, rather than a monthly isn't it, because if I'd said it's that time of the month again, that could have been slightly misconstrued...

1. Cream Print Sleeveless Shirt - River Island
2. Dobie Camouflage Stud Jacket Missguided 
4. Embellished Collar Dress - Miss Selfridge
5. Little Bow Pleat Sweater - Sugarhill Boutique

1. I was killing some time today and so popped into River Island (of course) and that's when I spotted this blouse, you can't see on this picture but it's covered in adorable tiny Yorkshire Terriers, and it reminds me so much of sister's little dog that I think it's only right that I buy it, right?

2. I know everyone and their grandma has Camo jackets at the moment, but that doesn't stop me really, really wanting one.  This one is only £30 which I think is a great price for something so 'on-trend' as you never know what's going to be in next month!

3.  I haven't bought any jewellery in so long...which is very unlike me! This necklace just caught my eye, I love Orelia jewellery and this piece is no exception, I love the detail with the two strands, it's a beaut!
4.  No wishlist of mine is complete without a pretty dress, we're edging ever nearer to party season which means you're officially allowed to buy more dresses than is necessary.  This one is perfect for lunches, drinks, office party...the list goes on!
5. Surprise Surprise, Sugarhill Boutique appears on my wishlist once again.  This jumper is a great colour for this time of the year, and the little bow feature at the back gives it that added charm.  I would like to own this right now, please.

6.  I've been eyeing up these bad boys since Sally posted about them here, look at that gold heel, who wouldn't want a gold heel on their latest pair of brogues..!

What's on your wishlist this week? Are you joining the camo ranks like me, or being a bit more individual?!

all about the girl
xx

5 comments :

  1. I love the Miss Selfridge dress, so lovely, and im not normally a fan of Miss Selfridge. BUY THE SHOEEEEESS!!! lol. I think they may well be my favourite shoes ever lol.

    Hope you are well. Aaaaand first comment GET IN!!!! hahahaha xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Miss Selfridge dress. It's really pretty. My wishlist at the moment, is mostly candles, woolly jumpers and beanies :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gorgeous collar on that dress! Camo is a it Rita Ora for me, too old to pull it off x

      Delete
  3. Embellished Collar Dress - This I need!!
    Great post dear :)
    xxx

    www.littleboblab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made me chuckle! "It's that time of the month again where I get grumpy on my blog posts, eat loads chocolate and weep about the things I'll never have!" That actually sounds like every post for me : )

    Love the camo jacket, missguided have some gorgeous things in at the moment don't they?

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...