It's that time of the week again, yes Weekend Wishlist! It's a good job this is a weekly post, rather than a monthly isn't it, because if I'd said it's that time of the month again, that could have been slightly misconstrued...
1. Cream Print Sleeveless Shirt - River Island
2. Dobie Camouflage Stud Jacket - Missguided
3. Orelia Phoenix Star Necklace - ASOS
4. Embellished Collar Dress - Miss Selfridge
5. Little Bow Pleat Sweater - Sugarhill Boutique
6. Mariah Gold Heel Lace Up - Topshop
1. I was killing some time today and so popped into River Island (of course) and that's when I spotted this blouse, you can't see on this picture but it's covered in adorable tiny Yorkshire Terriers, and it reminds me so much of sister's little dog that I think it's only right that I buy it, right?
2. I know everyone and their grandma has Camo jackets at the moment, but that doesn't stop me really, really wanting one. This one is only £30 which I think is a great price for something so 'on-trend' as you never know what's going to be in next month!
3. I haven't bought any jewellery in so long...which is very unlike me! This necklace just caught my eye, I love Orelia jewellery and this piece is no exception, I love the detail with the two strands, it's a beaut!
4. No wishlist of mine is complete without a pretty dress, we're edging ever nearer to party season which means you're officially allowed to buy more dresses than is necessary. This one is perfect for lunches, drinks, office party...the list goes on!
5. Surprise Surprise, Sugarhill Boutique appears on my wishlist once again. This jumper is a great colour for this time of the year, and the little bow feature at the back gives it that added charm. I would like to own this right now, please.
6. I've been eyeing up these bad boys since Sally posted about them here, look at that gold heel, who wouldn't want a gold heel on their latest pair of brogues..!
What's on your wishlist this week? Are you joining the camo ranks like me, or being a bit more individual?!
all about the girl