pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Monday, 26 November 2012

weekend wishlist #25

So after a mammoth weekend of eating, I am back! I say mammoth because apart from dinner last night (and breakfasts) I have eaten out of every meal this weekend, and I'm now feeling somewhat chunky.  In hindsight, I should have documented it all, but I'm still not quite used to being a blogger and these things slip my mind.

Anyway, this week's wishlist is here...I hope you like:


1. I've been eyeing this blouse up for a while, and at £20 I think I should just take the plunge! Perfect for work.
2. It's been such a long time since I bought going out shoes, I seem to rely on the same pairs that I know are comfy, but these bad boys caught my eye, they'd look great with skinnies and dresses.
3. So I bought the blue pair of these jeans on Saturday (wearing right now!) and have since decided that I need (yes, need) the black pair, the khaki pair and the coated red pair too...you can never have too many pairs of jeans, right?
4. I really hate the feel of velvet, it sends shivers right through me, but for a dress as pretty as this, I think I could put up with it! The beautiful deep red, with the velvet make it a perfect Christmas frock.  
5.  And finally, this little skirt I nearly purchased for my upcoming Christmas party, but then figured I'd have to find a top too, and bearing in mind it's this Thursday I don't have time for complications like that! 

So that's this week's wishlist, soon I can start compiling my Christmas wishlist..exciting times are ahead.

all about the girl
xx

P.S. I spent four hours in Westfield on Saturday looking for a Christmas party outfit, and found nothing! I've since ordered 4 dresses of ASOS, please keep your fingers crossed for me that one of them will be suitable - Thanks muchly. 

6 comments :

  1. I have a white shirt/black ribbon identical to that one and love it. I really like the velvet dress, gorgeous:)

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that velvet dress so much!

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh I want that velvet dress! there are definitely good velvets and bad velvets. a good silk velvet can feel AMAZING.
    The last time I found jeans I liked I went back and bought them in two more colours. nothing wrong with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That red velvet dress is amazing!!!! I need this in my life...in fact I'm off to the shops xx

    YP
    x

    yorkshirepud123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the dress, i love those cut out necks, i have a few dresses like that but they're all summer prints!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...