pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Monday, 24 December 2012

a velvet dress for Christmas time


It's Christmas Eve!!!!!!! So what better time to show you my Christmas Party Dress.  This is the dress that I finally found for my work Christmas party after spending many unsuccessful days shopping....I eventually bought this at 8pm the night before, nothing like being organised.

It's black, it's velvet and I love it.  I normally hate the feel of velvet, it usually sends shivers right through me, but desperation came first when it came to this dress. 

Dress - Warehouse
Necklace / Bracelet - Topshop

I don't know why I look so grumpy on these photos, these were taken just before my last night out in London....I must have been going for the moody model look (ha, yeah right!)

In other news, despite how generally unorganised I seem to be in every other part of my life (I finished my Christmas shopping yesterday, I still need to sort out a lot of holiday stuff and get round to unpacking the boxes that are still in my room) I have a job!  The interview I went for on Friday, well they rang 2 hours later to offer me it.  I'm going to be working for a local magazine, and I'm so happy...it's actually a job I really, really wanted and I'm still a bit in shock that I got it.

So for now, I'm off to enjoy Christmas day.  Hope you all do too, be merry.

all about the girl
xx

2 comments :

  1. Congrats on the job offer! That's great news. omg i hate the feeling of velvet too but your dress looks lovely.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suchen Sie nach hier, hier finden Sie die besten und billigen Kleider für sich selbst, herzlich willkommen!
    jadegowns.de abendkleider kaufen münchen reviews
    jadegowns.de abendkleider von adler reviews
    http://www.jadegowns.de

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...