pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Wednesday, 19 December 2012

an update...

So here I am, sitting on my bed in my childhood bedroom, surrounded by boxes wondering where to start!  Yesterday, the boy and I made the 5 and a half hour drive back up to Carlisle ready to start our new life.  Everything still seems a little crazy, the fact I've left London doesn't feel quite real, and I'm sure reality will hit in the New Year (after our holiday of course) that I need to find a new job, and think about buying a house.

You may have noticed that the blog has gone a little quiet, I've got no time for taking photos and I'm not even popping up on Twitter.  I'm hoping life will calm down soon, and my little space on the world wide web will get some attention again.  However, it's now Wednesday 19th December, and I need to make a start on my Christmas shopping...! Oh, and catch up with friends and family, plus some much needed sleep, so I can't make any promises.

But, I did want to let you know that I am still here, just rather absently.  I am still looking for a couple of Guest Bloggers for while I'm away (more info here) so do drop me an email if you're interested, but just an FYI, I will need post plus images by this Saturday...yes, crazy right?

I'm going to leave you with this picture of me from our London leaving drinks last week, let's just say that the hangover was pretty bad the next day...


all about the girl
xx

2 comments :

  1. Great blog!! I really like your pictures!! :)

    Maybe follow??

    love,
    Alicia

    leeshionable.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...