pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Friday, 21 December 2012

hearts and a hat


This is one of the last set of photos from my London flat, all seems a bit weird now I'm sat in my parents house in Carlisle.  The good news is, I now have a garden, so my outfit photo's may get a little more creative...I say that, I'm not making any promises.

So this is the second of the two bargain dresses I got from Spitalfields Market, you can see the first one here.  I don't think the fit of this one is great, the elasticated waist doesn't do a lot for my figure, but I like the colour and print of so I guess I'll just have to make do.  

You can't tell from these photos (my bad) but the print is actually small cream hearts, and the skirt is pleated.      And it's lovely for this time of year with a chunky cardigan, boots and a hat.  I don't actually go anywhere without a hat in Winter.

Hat - Topshop
Boots - Zara

I'm going to leave this short and sweet, as I have an interview in 40 minutes...I will reveal all if goes successful, but for the moment...please keep your fingers and toes crossed for me.

And if I don't appear here again before Tuesday, have a very Happy Christmas and I hope Santa is good to you.

all about the girl
xx

7 comments :

  1. Good Luck for the interwview ! You look great here and I love the canvas painting behind you xx
    www.imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a safe trip and goodluck for the interview! Your post is ALMOST ready, i will be emailing you soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous dress I do love spital fields market! I have found many a cute dress there and camden!! loving your blog hun! x rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit!
    Rosy x http://rostinted.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely, good luck with the interview. I got good news about an interview this week so I hope you do too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you tired of searching beautiful wedding dresses and prom dresses with high quality and best fit? gives you a surprise.
    glamchase pricees on ronald joyce wwddimg dresses reviews
    glamchase jovani dresses turkey reviews
    http://www.glamchase.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...