pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Thursday, 6 December 2012

sigma beauty brushes


So I am officially a make-up brush convert.  I've never had much success with foundation brushes in the past, especially the flat ones, but oh my, I hadn't discovered stippling brushes then.

I was contacted by Sigma and asked if I'd liked to review a couple of their brushes, of course I said yes.  When it comes to make up, I'll give anything a go once, and anything that will help my morning routine better, and quicker I'm willing to try.

Sigma kindly sent me their Flat Kabuki Brush and their Precision Tapered Brush.  I was dubious, like I've said, I've never really got along with foundation brushes, but I gave it a go.  And I have used the Kabuki Brush every day since.

Now let me explain why I rate it so much, one of my favourite things about it is that I seem to use a lot less product than I did when I used sponges.  I squeeze a small amount on the back of my hand and then use the brush to apply.  It gives a much more natural and finished look, with the sponges I always felt like I had a real thick layer of foundation all over my face.

Then, as the stippling brush is rather large, you can use the tapered brush for those hard to reach areas (inner eye, round the nose) and ta da, you're good to go.  And I seem to be saving myself much more time too, I don't know what I was doing with the sponges that took so long!


Now in these pictures I'm NOT wearing my beloved Double Wear, luckily as of today, me and my Double Wear have been reunited, so my skin is looking even better than ever.

I'm not sure if Sigma is stocked anywhere in the UK, but if not, don't let that put you off, it's well worth ordering off their website and waiting for them, plus, if you spend over $30 you get a free gift!!

Sigma's mission is to create high-quality products at affordable prices, and I can certainly say that they've achieved that.

all about the girl
xx

6 comments :

  1. I had my first ever Sigma brushes a few months back i love them. Great post! :)

    http://thequirkyfox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am in need of some new brushes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks amazing here! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh they look fab xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh these do look nice. I just got the stila Christmas set of brushes which I love x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...