pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Tuesday, 26 March 2013

fascinators, florals and frills part two


So Saturday saw me at the wedding I posted about here, dress sorted nice and early...accessories?  Not so much.  Being super organised, I got my dress weeks ago, and a bargain it was too, so I figured I could treat myself on a few rather lovely bits and pieces to go with it.  

But could I find said accessories?! Every day last week saw me spending hours on t'internet looking for the perfect clutch bag, lunch breaks furiously running round town and mums sent on errands.  Come Thursday I still had no bag...or shoes that I wanted to wear, or jewellery for that matter.

What I really wanted was a clutch in one of the colours in the dress, but could I find one anywhere?  Then my creative juices got flowing, while purchasing some hair-clips (see said hair-clips in said hair) in H&M, I was hit with an almighty bang of inspiration.  Hair-clips in all the colours I needed, attached to a simple black bag...and ta da, check out my super perfectly matched clutch! My mum even thought I'd had it custom made.  A pair of black platforms and some bling to go with, I was sorted!  


And the whole outfit came to £54, I was pretty chuffed...and the wedding was good too :)


Dress - Warehouse
Bag and hair clips (flowers) - H&M

all about the girl
xx


12 comments :

  1. SO impressed with the clutch, it looks perfect with your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Such a great idea.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely :) I love your idea with the clutch - so spring time & pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the clutch looks amazing


    xxx Zari
    http://le-style-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors!

    xo Lisa
    www.makinglifeslemons.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice post :)
    follow me : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi wow i love your curly hair :)

    http://www.annanuttall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. stylish outfit :)
    follow me : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything was good about this jacket, lovely, good fit, stylish, very comfortable. It seems to keep me very pretty so I enjoy it in cwmalls.com. It's not too tight or anything, It's lengthy, which is also what I wanted and I wear this leather jackets with jeans to work. It looks great with my handbag too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful dress.. You and your latest fashion clothes are always fabulous! Looking gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking beautiful dear with pretty roses on purse ....I must say you are having very good knowledge about Western Dresses for Girls...lovely !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...