pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Tuesday, 23 July 2013

denim and paisley


So here it is, my first outfit post from my new pad, excited much?  And I'm hoping this is going to be the start of lots of new and imaginative posts, now that I've got a lovely little garden to pose in I might be a little more creative!

But less of the house, and more of the outfit...you're probably all wondering why I'm wearing a jacket in this beautiful weather we've been having these last couple of weeks...(I say that, as I type this there's a thunderstorm going on outside!) but I couldn't wait to show off my new French Connection jacket.  I've been on the hunt for the perfect denim jacket for the longest time, neatly fitted but with a nice soft denim...I knew this was the one the moment I tried it on, it was like love at first try!

The paisley, halterneck dress is my go-to Summer dress, it was a GAP sale bargain, many many moons ago, and comes out ever year without fail, as the pattern is fading I know I'm going to have to give it up sooner or later but this dress and me have a past!  I'd been eyeing it up for months, but as a poor student I couldn't splash the cash.  Then it appeared in the sale, hurrah, only first year at university hadn't been kind to me, and the only size that was left I couldn't zip up.  I'd put myself on a diet over the Summer holidays, so would go back every week to see if I could fit into it...then one week, up the zip went with no effort, so I skipped myself to the till with glee! 

I really should have taken the jacket off so you could see it properly...d'oh!

Dress - GAP
Sunglasses - Cheeky Thailand Bargain

So, now that we've got our house sorted, and I'm living back the boy (aka my photographer) I'm going to get myself right back into blogging, I've missed it and feel I've neglected it somewhat...so prepare yourself for a little bit more action over here, hope you haven't missed me too much!

5 comments :

  1. i love paisley print, but you rarely see it around these days! paired with denim, it's perfect!

    Sisters Marie
    Buy * Sell * Swap on BISTM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the print, and you look gorgeous as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your jacket!Your blog is lovely!!!! xxx
    Gleaming Spire * Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Beautiful dress!
    Love your outfit!

    Path to my Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...