pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Tuesday, 30 July 2013

kendal calling in pictures

So this weekend saw me at the awesome Kendal Calling festival, and rather than drone on about how awesome it was, I just thought I'd share lots of my photees with you instead!  










Unfortunately by day 2 our camera battery had died, and my iphone had had a very soggy night in our tent...and it still hasn't come back to life, (sob!) hence the lack of day two photos!

If any kind soul out there wants to take pity on me and send me a new phone, I'd be much appreciated...I feel a bit like I've lost my right arm.

1 comment :

  1. cameras are so unreliable :L looks like a fab time.x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...