pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Monday, 1 July 2013

long overdue outfit post...


Life lately has been chaotic to say the least, and it's all about to get a lot busier before it all calms down! But I can't complain, the reason for the busy-ness is down to the fact we are picking up the keys to our new house on Friday, yes Friday...this Friday!!  Which meant last weekend was spent running round every house item related house shop in Carlisle, starting to tick off the huge long list of things we need, but, mission half accomplished, we've bought a dining table and chairs, and bedroom furniture now, how very grown up!

Anyway, in other news, it was my birthday a month ago, and the boy managed to take a few outfit snaps for me before we headed out, and a mere four weeks later I'm getting round to posting them...I told you life was chaotic right now!


Blazer - Primark (£7 bargain!!)
Boots - Zara
Necklace - H&M

So I'm going through a bit of a period of 'I hate all my clothes' right now, does anyone else ever do that? Because any money I've spent on clothes recently has had to go on slightly more sensible office wear, I haven't bought myself any 'treat' clothes for months, and feel like I wear the same things over and over at the moment.  Which led me to pull out this dress , which I have literally had for a over five years! But hey, the boy didn't recognise it, so it did the job!


So, I'm now off to go get excited about my house, watch this space for some 'before and after' house pics coming up soon, I'm feeling inspired by Sarah!


P.S. On seeing these photos, I realise the blazer really doesn't go with the necklace, and I look pretty grumpy in one of the photos...and I really need to buy some concealer, ah well, shit happens! :)

6 comments :

  1. This is such a lovely outfit, you have a fab figure xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty outfit. I actually like the blazer and the necklace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the way you put that outfit together! You look beautiful and the dress is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning! You've got the prettiest eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...