pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Tuesday, 9 July 2013

the quest for the little black dress...

I have been on the hunt for a little black dress for as long as I can remember.  Don't get me wrong, yes I may have somewhere in the region of 6 or 7 in my wardrobe already, but none of them I can quite openly say is 'the one'.  You know what I mean by that, the one you can wear to every occasion, the one you always go back to, the only you always feel comfortable in, and the one you can accessorise to keep it interesting!

So at the grand old age of 28 (eek!), and after trying almost 28 different dresses on for a work's event a couple of weeks ago, I've decided that now is the time to actually put some effort into finding that perfect 'little black dress'.  Especially after my last post where I am sporting a 5 year old little black dress, that is covered in bobbles, and actually doesn't fit very well!  I mean, Wikipedia even has a whole page dedicated to it...it must be important!

Now I might be a little bit late to the party, but how did I not know that I could find all my little black dress needs in one place, I have my usual shopping haunts, but this week I went a little crazy and googled 'little black dress' and you'll never guess what I stumbled upon, yep, that's right www.littleblackdress.co.uk, seriously where have I been??

They even say it themselves 'the greatest collection of LBDs and party dresses in the world', and they don't just have an amazing collection of black dresses, they have an amazing collection of ALL dresses.  I've since spent many an hour picking my faves...so I thought I compile some of those just for you.  Obviously my first stop was 'black dresses', surprise surprise.

These four dresses are all simple, and none of them too on-trend, which means I can wear them season after season...exactly what I've been looking for.

Of course, I couldn't not have a little peruse of their 'non' black dresses too, and so thought I'd pop together my faves of those too...



And the best thing about Little Black Dress is, the prices, if you want something special and are prepared to spend a bit of cash then they have dresses in the higher price range, but if you want something a bit more cheap and cheerful, then they've got that too!

So, if you haven't already...I highly recommend you go check out this site, and I just need to decide which dress, ok, dresses, I'm going to buy.

*sponsored post

2 comments :

  1. Schöne Mädchen, ich weiß, jeder will immer schöner werden. Finden Sie ein passendes Kleid, es gibt viele Stile, jadegowns second hand abendkleider reviews hier sind schöne und elegante Kleid, verpassen Sie nicht oh treffen.
    https://www.jadegowns.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful girls, I know everyone wants more and more beautiful. Find a suitable dress, there are many styles,glamchase golden detail dress reviews here are beautiful and elegant dress, do not miss oh meet.glamchase fishtail bandeau maxi dress reviews

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...