pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Monday, 9 September 2013

birds of a feather....dress






Shoes - ASOS - old!!!

It was only the weekend before last that these photos were taken but the change in weather makes it seem like months ago, gone are the days of sunshine and longer nights, and say hello to hours and hours of rain...at least that what we seem to have up in the North, it's probably still 30 degrees in London!

I'd been eyeing this Sugarhill Boutique dress up for a while, but for a change I ummed and ahhed long enough for it to go in the sale...that never happens, I usually snap it up and a day later it's got 50% off, the story of my life!

This beauty is totally different to the type of thing I usually go for, I love the style of it with the collar and nipped in waist, and the different colours with all the feathers make it really unique.  But, and yes there is a but, it's a nightmare to iron, as a rule, I don't really 'do' ironing if I can help it, and 20 minutes later I was still working on this dress, which unfortunately means it may be one that stays in the wardrobe for much longer than it should!

In hindsight, I shouldn't have worn it with black tights...or with the blue loafers, but hey, that's what hindsight is there for, we all make mistakes!

3 comments :

  1. Oooooh what a gorgeous print on that dress! You look lovely!
    Kaz at Sunshine Days x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful!Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx
    Gleaming Spire // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...