pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Wednesday, 25 September 2013

the start of a long search

It's that time of year again when I start the quest for the perfect pair of winter boots.  I started my hunt a couple of weeks ago, and as yet, I still don't think I've found 'the' pair.  The problem with boots is, they're expensive (for good quality) and therefore I want them to meet a long list of criteria.  

Living up North means it rains, a lot, well, pretty much all the time in Winter, so I want my feet to remain dry and toasty.  It's also pretty hilly up here, so although I definitely want a bit of a heel this year, they need to be comfy.  They also need to look good (of course!) but I probably need something simple at the moment, that will go with lots of outfits.  I already have a few pairs of studded boots, and some different colours, so I think, I have to face facts that it's really black that I need.

So here's my current shortlist:


1. Bertie Zip and Buckle Block Heel Ankle Boot - £115
2. Kurt Geiger Black Mid Heel Suede Ankle Boot - £75
3. Topshop Athena Lace Up Ankle Boot - £70
4. Office Beeline Chelsea Black Line - £70
5. Office Understanding Burgundy Leather - £85
6. Zara Basic High Heel Leather Ankle Boot - £60

What do you think? Do I settle for one of the above, or continue the search for a bit longer??

2 comments :

  1. I like the Bertie ones in the first pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love'em all!
    Lovely blog<3
    http://aimerose.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...