pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Tuesday, 14 January 2014

a healthy life - week 1


Well it's week 1 and I'm going strong.  I've had a week's worth of healthy eating, I've started the 30 Day Squat and Ab Challenge....and I've lost 2.5 lbs!!!!!

I decided that doing a regular update on here may keep me more motivated.  I'm not good at sticking to things, especially when it involves fruit, vegetables, exercise and most importantly...no more cakes, biscuits, burgers, chocolate, sweets, crisps....the list goes on.

This how my brain usually works:

'Ooh I've lost 2lbs, well I can go back to eating normal now then, right?'

'I've just been swimming and burnt 400 calories, so I can have a mars bar to make up for it?'

But this year I actually want to stick at it! My eating has gone well this week, I've downloaded the myfitnesspal app which has been great for keeping my on track, and I've been printing healthy low fat recipes from the philadelphia website, these are really easy to make, and taste good!

The exercise,however, hasn't really got going...yet! I am going to start swimming, and walking a bit more.  And I am on Day 5 of the 30 Day Squat and Abs Challenge, but it is KILLING me! Last night I had to do 70 squats, 25 sit ups, 15 crunches, 15 leg raises AND a 20 second plank...what is that about?

So now I need more recipes, preferably that don't involve chicken, I'm all chickened out after 1 week, some motivation to get my ass off the sofa, and I want to keep seeing those scales go down!

If anyone has any tips, or is blogging a healthy lifestyle too, then please let me know!!

3 comments :

  1. you should try making soups, you can literally make them with anything as long as you use seasoning and onion, and they are packed full of veg so very nutritious! (if you use veg of course) x

    sophiespaldin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you keep up the posts! I love king prawn sagwala, can work out expensive though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing well done keep it up!!

    MyLushBox | YouTube
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...