pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Thursday, 30 January 2014

a lot of love for...silver tree jewellery

Seriously, where have I been? How have I only just discovered Silver Tree Jewellery, and why did no-one tell me about them sooner?

Now, I've never really been one for designer clobber... don't get me wrong, if I was offered a wardrobe full of designer clothes, I certainly wouldn't turn it down, but I've always been the type to turn to the high street first.  However, jewellery on the other hand, has always been an exception to the rule.

I'm often find myself lusting after the latest jewellery fad, remember the 'Carrie' style name necklaces? Yep!  And the Michael Kors watches which are doing the rounds just about now..I'm happy to admit I'm the proud owner of both.  So imagine how excited I was to discover Silver Tree through the lovely Helen, an independent jewellery store that stocks ALL my favourites under one roof (well, URL!).

When I discover a gem (gem, geddit...jewellery?!) like this, my first thing to do is look at everything they stock, I know, I know it seems excessive, but it's what I do.  Then I had my favourites to my basket, usually to sit there for several days while I justify which ones I should, and shouldn't buy.  So I thought I'd share with you my current basket favourites:

Who doesn't love Vivienne Westwood? I'm not generally an earring wearer (despite the fact I have my ears pierced three times) because I have super sensitive ears, but I'd put with the pain, to hang these beauts from my lobes every day.


Vivienne Westwood Small Key Earrings

I'm a sucker for a silver ring to add to my ever expanding collection, and this silver band is crying out to adorn one of my thumbs.


Thomas Sabo Glam and Soul Simple Silver Band

And while we're talking rings, lets just take a moment to enjoy this rose gold bow ring, need I say anymore?

Thomas Sabo Glam and Soul Rose Gold Bow Ring
Now for the piece de resitance, just look at the colour of this blue jade dome necklace, I'm already planning oufits around this, I'm thinking simple white vest top to show off that amazing colour!


Kit Heath Blue Jade Dome Necklace

Now I recommend you all head over to Silver Tree, as you definitely won't be disappointed, you might be a little lighter in the wallet department though.

*sponsored post

2 comments :

  1. I LOVE that rose gold ring!
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...