pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Thursday, 23 January 2014

branching out...



Recently, I've been feeling like I need to mix up my wardrobe a bit.  I've got clothes I wear for work, and clothes I wear at the weekend, and I usually keep them very separate...until now!

I've realised that a lot of my work clothes, I really like, but have that stigma in my head that I wear them for work, so I couldn't possibly wear them any other time...well that's just daft isn't it?! That means I have half of my whole wardrobe that rarely sees further than the four walls of my office.  

So I'm branching out...and here is my first experimentation with this Primark shirt!



Hat - ASOS
Shirt - Primark

In other news, this hat was a Christmas present from the boy, I really wanted a bowler hat but sshhhhh let's not tell him that!

5 comments :

  1. That shirt is beautiful, definitely not one to be restricted to the office! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hat + shirt + necklace = Every day of the week! (Your boy has serious hat taste too!)

    pierrelecat | UK jewellery blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shirt is amazing, Primark often do really great ones.
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...