pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Tuesday, 7 January 2014

there's something i'd like to tell you....


I'm engaged!!!!

If you read this post, you'll know that about a month ago, me and the boy spent a rather lovely day decorating our first house for our first Christmas together.  And he only went and ended the day by getting down on one knee and asking me that all important question...of course I said yes!  Well, after five years together it would be rather rude not to wouldn't it!

Since said engagement, I have become rather addicted to Pinterest, you can find me over here if you want to check out my wedding inspiration board.  I'm on the hunt for quirky and unique ideas for the big day, so please feel free to send me your links too.

We haven't yet set a date, we wanted to get Christmas out the way, and we're going to start looking at venues over the next few weeks, but I'm very happy and most excited about the fact I'm allowed to now read Rock My Wedding Blog in public, yee ha!

So that's my news...Happy New Year Everyone!

14 comments :

  1. a huge congratulations, the ring is beautiful! How exciting!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Love your pinterest, here's mine... http://www.pinterest.com/selinaislam/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! That ring is gorgeous!!

    Adele xx

    http://beautyobsessedgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!

    xox
    http://caseymayfashionbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations x
    http://instagram.com/beautyqueenuk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you both! Pleeeaaase tell me you'll be blogging about the planning so I can spy :) haha

    Christy x
    Another Weekend Without Make-up

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, congratulations! !

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww hun so happy for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, what a lovely way to start the New Year :)
    Amy x A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! If you need wedding stationery just get in touch, I think you know about Special Occasions Stationery that I run with my Mum - I'm sure we can sort out a discount for you!!
    http://special-occasions.org.uk if you want a look, but we can do pretty much anything you want! There's loads of invites that we haven't had time to upload to the website :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! Beautiful rock :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...