pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Thursday, 27 February 2014

a marilyn moment


In the last month or so, I've been taking the time to put more effort into my blog.  The one thing I envy most about other bloggers is their photography, it's something I know nothing about, and while the boy can take a good photo, it's me whose learning about more about editing and improving them, and I'm really starting to see I difference.  I think my blog has come on in leaps and bounds in terms of photography in the last 6 months, and I hope you would all agree.

And for the first time ever, I really like this whole set of blog photos for this post, it's  not often I'm totally happy with them all.  Don't read that as, 'I think I look great' because I don't, I just think the images are brighter, sharper and much more attractive than my previous ones, and for that I think me, and the boy, deserve a good pat on the back.

 heart dress fashion blogger

 heart dress fashion blogger

 heart dress fashion blogger
Dress - New Look
Boots - Hush Puppies
Belt - Dahlia

You may recognise this dress if you've been reading this little ol' space for some time, I featured it here, way back in April 12, and I just discovered it again at the weekend - read 'discovered', pulled from the depths of despair, aka, my 'secondary' wardrobe (yes, I have 2). 

And while we're looking back at that post from yonder years, I think we can all agree, that the photography skills have improved even just a little since then.

 heart dress fashion blogger marilyn

Oops, Hello Sailor!

8 comments :

  1. That dress is amazing, sad that it is old though and won't be available to buy anymore. Looked back at your older post and totally agree, the latest photos look fab, you will have to give me some tips, I have no photography skills at all. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I think I had this dress in all of it's possible colours - New Look?
    I have been trying to make my photos better as well, by thinking abuot them more and trying different locations, but I'm also planning on buying a new camera soon so that should help as my current little digital camera is on it's last legs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this dress, so cute! Great pictures too ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when I first started blogging, my photos were atrocious! I am glad to say that I also made the effort to improve my photography, it takes time but once I was finally able to have photographs to be proud of I felt so happy! It made blogging so much more enjoyable.

    Your photographs are already wonderful. Just imagine where you'll be in a year :) I love the dress against the blue door, very creative and pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your hair



    /
    christian | my blog : www.christianyuen.blogspot.com
    greetings from hong kong
    peace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photographs look great! That's one thing I envy as well! Bloggers with kick ass photographing skills! But we all learn! Right now I'm thinking about getting a new camera :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...