pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Thursday, 13 February 2014

another grey dress..



Two outfit posts in a row now that have featured a grey jersey dress, black studded boots and a few carefully selected accessories.  But like I said in my last outfit post, these H&M dresses are my go-to wardrobe faves at the moment, in fact...as I type this I'm wearing the purple version of the one I featured last week.  I just can't get enough of them!

But hey I'm sure I'm not the only one who lives in the same thing for weeks on end, only to then purchase something new to replace that last piece...and so it goes on!


I thought it was about time my jewellery got a bit more attention over here.  This necklace has been a lifesaver since I bought it over Christmas.  After seeing a client wearing it and asking where she'd got it, I quickly hotfooted it to Topshop to pick it up, meaning I've been able to spruce up a few simple outfits of late.  And it always gets a comment or two, and why not?! Look at it! Talk about liking a bit of chunk.


And of course the Kors.  This beauty was something I'd been saving up for and decided I'd treat myself when in New York, well, it meant saving a few cheeky pennies with the exchange rate.  But, I only happened to walk into the shop at the same time as the 'Sex and the City' Tour, only for the shop assistant to assume I was with them and gave me a 20% discount, talk about a result!! In hindsight...I should have bought two.

I'm also hoping the jewellery will detract from my fringe, yes I'm still battling with it, and haven't caved and got it cut back in...yet! These pictures really show how bad it looks at the moment though, but I'm determined to keep going for now.  I need to let it grow a bit first before I get my hairdresser to tidy it up a bit too, so for now, the pain must go on.


Dress - H&M
Leggings - American Apparel
Watch - Michael Kors
Necklace - Topshop

4 comments :

  1. I love this dress and what a great story about the Kors watch - it's gorgeous!! And the necklace is definitely such a statement piece :)
    Keep in touch
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Another gorgeous grey dress. I love your watch too :)
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The neutral grey colour makes your colourings stand out. You look great.

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11040855

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I get older, I've noticed that I'm wearing less and less colour. My go to pieces are usually grey, black or white so I know what you mean :) haha
    I love how you've styled this with the accessories. So pretty :)

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...