pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Wednesday, 19 February 2014

parisian chic? maybe not...

 black and white stripes

Top - H&M
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - New Look
Necklace - ASOS

When I put this outfit on, I just assumed I was going to radiate Parisian chic, what with the stripped top and red lip.  But somehow the outfit just doesn't have give off quite the 'je ne sais quoi' I was hoping for, in fact, I don't think I'll be wearing it again any time soon.  I wish I could blame my photographer...but maybe I should sack the stylist!

Still ignoring the tragic fringe issues I'm having at the moment, what can I say? I have a cow lick, and I just don't know what to do with it! I think my hair looks pretty good?! Check out the bounce in those curls...I wish I could say I just work up and it looked like that, for the record, it very much did not.


Now, I'm off to google 'how to handle a cow lick', and 'how to channel Chanel, the Parisian way'.

But before I go...do you like my catalogue pose?


3 comments :

  1. Well, stripes always make me think of either Paris or sailors, and you definitely look more Parisian than pirate chic here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your outfit is gorgeous! I'd wear it, for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stripes are really in at the moment, very french chic and your jeans are a perfect fit. All in all a very up tp date sophisticated casual look.

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11040855

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...