pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Thursday, 6 February 2014

tartan and grey




H&M have got a lot to answer for at the moment.  What I previously considered a rather eclectic outfit palette, has recently become a jersey dress, in a variety colours, shapes and sizes, accessorised with various different necklaces, scarves, watches and shoes.

I'm not complaining, I am LOVING these simple pieces, and it makes getting ready in the morning much easier.  Previous morning conversations with myself went:
'Which one of my 52 dresses, 17 skirts and 31 blouses should I wear today, and if I wear that one, does it go with this one?'

  Now, the conversation goes:
'Hrmmm, grey or purple, long sleeves or short sleeves'  

So what I'm basically trying to say is, you'll be seeing a lot more of outfit posts not dissimilar to this one, because when the dresses start at £7.99, it would be rude not too, right?! Yes, I do now own 4...what of it?


Enough of the dresses, let's talk about the hair.  I've decided to begin the arduous task of growing out my fringe.  I don't want to, I love my fringe.  But I've got it into my head that when I'm walking down the aisle in 15 and a half months (yes, we have booked a date, eeeek!!) I may want beautiful flowing locks, or a classic up do, that isn't being ruled and overwhelmed by my thick fringe.  

6 weeks in, and I'm fed up, I miss my fringe, I look back at photos longingly convincing myself to give up and get it hacked back in.  But something in the back of my mind is nagging me that if I stick at it for now, and come next January in 12 long months time, then I can make the decision to fringe or not to fringe?!

It's going to be a long twelve months....

Dress - H&M
Scarf - Primark
Boots - Ebay

4 comments :

  1. At £7.99 I don't blame you! Love the outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often buy things in more than one colour if i like them, it's good to stick with what you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my grey jumper dress from F&F - it's so versatile! I wear it with a blouse underneath sometimes for work or at the weekends with a chunky necklace and boots :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely outfit - grey and tartan make the best coupling :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...