pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Wednesday, 19 March 2014

the top

It's quite common for me to proclaim a 'new favourite' item of clothing on this blog, but this time, I REALLY mean it.  
                                          Just look at this top.

If I could wear it every day and get away with it, I would.  But given that I don't even like wearing the same item of clothing twice in one week, then I wouldn't actually dare to wear this daily.  But seriously, if there was no chance of anyone ever knowing, I totally would.

This top is just SO pretty, that's probably why Warehouse aptly named it the 'pretty rose' top.  I don't even think this outfit needs any more explanation.  'The Top' speaks for itself.  And yes, I'm even labelling it 'The Top' as it deserves to be capitalised.  
Top - Warehouse
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Zara
Watch - Michael Kors

The reds and yellows convince me it's Summer already, the loose fit and elbow length sleeves make it perfect for warm Spring days, and the delicate patterns teamed together add a little element of intricate detail.

I can't wait to wear it with denim shorts and tan sandals when the sun really decides to make an appearance.
Warehouse, I salute you.

2 comments :

  1. That is really pretty and looks fab with your red lip :) xx

    Anna | On The Dressing Table

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, it looks lovely on you - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...