pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Thursday, 8 May 2014

a white top and skinny black jeans

Last week the boy and I headed out for some drinks, some delicious Thai food...and a few more drinks, followed by a slightly sore head the next morning.

Going out gives me a good excuse to get dressed up, and gives me a chance to show you guys what I'm rocking right now, and yes, that might even include crimped hair!

Top - Warehouse
Jeans - H&M
Boots - New Look

These new black jeans are pretty much ruling my wardrobe at the moment, they're the perfect amount of 'tight' to keep those 'wobblier than they should be' bits in place.  Teamed with this simple white top makes for a perfect date night out, doncha think?!

3 comments :

  1. love the neckline detail on the top. I tend to shy away from white as I'm so hopeless at keeping it clean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the neckline detail - makes an otherwise simple outfit really stand out! xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...