pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Friday, 30 May 2014

birthday wishlist

It's my birthday on Tuesday, so I figured I'd put together a wishlist of all the things I've been lusting over of late.  The boy's actually really good at buying birthday presents, but just in case he's stuck this year...this might give him a last minute opportunity to buy a couple of extras.

1 & 4.  Can I just take a moment to applaud Boohoo and say a big 'well done' on their festival range,  I recommend you head over there right now to check it out.  When the email landed in my inbox promoting the new range, this white dress immediately jumped out at me...absolute festival perfection.  I whittled it down to these two items as my favourites, but the reality is that there's a much more substantial list that I really want to add to basket.

2.  I first spotted these shoes on Sarah's instagram feed, although in the coral shade, imagine how excited I was to discover they're also available in yellow.  I've always been a big yellow fan, but I'm loving that fact it's all over the high street at the moment.

3.  I've got my eye on this dress for a wedding I have coming up in August, teaming it with white heels and a clutch, I'm envisaging Cannes-chique.  I've made that 'phrase' up but I don't care, I'm going with it.

5. Always have been, and always will be a Dahlia fan, you only have to do a search on this blog to know that for sure.  However, no longer working round the corner from their Carnaby Street boutique store means  I'm not quite so up to date with their latest ranges, ok that's a lie, I follow them on Twitter, Instagram and I'm signed up to their email newsletters, but you know..it's not the same as sticking your head in the shop.  I digress, a co-ord set in blue floral print? The co-ord of dreams.

6.  Oh Boden, why do you tempt me so with your beautiful catalogue.  Unfortunately this parka is going to have to stay on the wishlist, but if this bad boy ever hits the sales I'll be the first to head over there.  I love how quite a masculine styled jacket can be made to look super cute and feminine in that soft blue shade, and the addition of a polka dot.

7.  My ever increasing collection of Converse just needs this leather pair to be added.  I'm currently awaiting delivery of this pair (mint green? Yes please) but this leather pair will be perfect for English rainy days, it's acceptable to get two pairs in one week, right?  

Turning 29 isn't something I'd usually be excited about, but I figured I have to make the most of it before hitting the big 3-0 next year.

Plus, I'm spending my birthday in Seahouses with all my family to celebrate my parents Ruby Wedding Anniversary, 40 years?! I can't even comprehend how long that is!

4 comments :

  1. That boohoo dress is gorgeous!

    www.emgrace.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a lovely birthday. Everyone needs a pair of yellow shoes!
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress, that would look lovely on you. Hope you had a nice birthday x

    Where Did You Buy That xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute items and loving all the bright yellow bits in the dresses!

    Check out my latest post on the Blog :)
    AL xx
    RASSP STYLERASSP INTERIOR

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...