pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Tuesday, 6 May 2014

out there interiors - wishlist

Since buying our own house, I seem to spend an inordinate amount of time searching for new treasures to make our house..home!  Unfortunately, reality hits, or shall I say, bank balance hits, and many of my 'must haves' simply get added to ever expanding 'wishlists' instead.

I love having our own home, and actually, it's much nicer saving for a few key pieces, or picking up second-hand bargains, rather than re-creating the 'perfect room' as seen in the latest Next catalogue.  Our house at the moment is a mish-mash, I've new furniture, hand me downs, gifts and pieces that have moved from student flat, to London flat, back up to Carlisle with me...and when I get the chance, I will be replacing.

I love our house, and many of the pieces in it, but there's still lots of gaps waiting to be filled with furniture, decorative bits...and even sensible storage.  And one website, I find myself continuously returning to is Out There Interiors...I initially stumbled across this website, after seeing Sarah featured their grey cabinet in her hall, and I fell in love immediately.

I thought I'd put together a wishlist of some of my absolute favourite pieces, those pieces I will be saving my pennies for...one day you will be mine:


1. Industrial Lantern - filled with church candles, this lantern would fill the empty space we have next our fireplace.
2. Vegaz Alphabet Lights - I don't know why but I love these big lit up letters, I don't know where I'd put them, but I'm pretty sure I'd re-arrange all the furniture in my house, just to squeeze these bad boys in.
3. Small French Secretary Desk - we bought a small console table off ebay when we first moved into our house, it was cheap and somewhere to put our phone and post.  But, it doesn't match anything...this super smart desk would be a rather nice replacement.
4. Personalised Typgraphy Bookcase - how cool is that? That's all I have to say about it!
5. Distressed Heart Chair - We currently have a big list of things we NEED for our house, I currently have a big list of things I WANT for our house..a chair for the bedroom is one of those, and this heart chair would look rather nice in the corner of our room.
6. Chrome Spotlight Desk Lamp - filling our living room with lamps immediately made it feel more homely, now I want to fill the whole house with lamps!

So, are you a big as 'Out There' fan as me...I'd love to know what's on your wishlist.

4 comments :

  1. That industrial lantern really is beautiful, just enjoy the process of making it yours.

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute heart chair! Wonder whether it's comfortable to sit on though :p I also love that lantern :) I actually made a wish list today, would love to hear what you think! :) x
    | Life as a Petite |

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of putting candles in that lantern! And such a cute heart chair :)

    Tamsin xx | A Certain Adventure

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so gorgeous! I think when I get my own place Ill be the same and will just want to decorate all the time!

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...