1. Industrial Lantern - filled with church candles, this lantern would fill the empty space we have next our fireplace.
2. Vegaz Alphabet Lights - I don't know why but I love these big lit up letters, I don't know where I'd put them, but I'm pretty sure I'd re-arrange all the furniture in my house, just to squeeze these bad boys in.
3. Small French Secretary Desk - we bought a small console table off ebay when we first moved into our house, it was cheap and somewhere to put our phone and post. But, it doesn't match anything...this super smart desk would be a rather nice replacement.
4. Personalised Typgraphy Bookcase - how cool is that? That's all I have to say about it!
5. Distressed Heart Chair - We currently have a big list of things we NEED for our house, I currently have a big list of things I WANT for our house..a chair for the bedroom is one of those, and this heart chair would look rather nice in the corner of our room.
6. Chrome Spotlight Desk Lamp - filling our living room with lamps immediately made it feel more homely, now I want to fill the whole house with lamps!