pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Wednesday, 25 June 2014

the spotted jeans



Last week, I seemed to well and truly lose my blogging mojo! However hard I tried, I just couldn't drum up the enthusiasm to start writing, let alone edit photos and come up with post titles...ha, I can never come up with post titles, let alone when I've got blogging block.

But then, I put on my new spotted jeans, who WOULDN'T want to blog about these bad boys, just look at them! 

I'd had my eye on these for a while, well, if truth be told, I couldn't squeeze my ass into the size I wanted to purchase, and unfortunately my local (read tiny) H&M didn't stock the size up.  Until one day, like magic, they appeared and I whipped them up quicker than you can say 'hello latest blog post'!

Jeans - H&M
Tee - Topshop
Denim Jacket* - French Connection
Trainers - Converse

If you're a fan, just be warned, these jeans are TIGHT! I'm wearing a size I'd rather not admit too, and even in these I was lunging down the corridors at work at every opportunity when no-one was around.  And I've never felt satisfaction like it, after peeling them off later in the evening after consuming garlic bread and pizza. 
 
So a size (or two) up, would be much advised.

And can we take a moment or two to appreciate the Converse too please, I think I'll have to have these surgically removed from my feet... pastel perfection and uber comfy too.


4 comments :

  1. loving your posts<3 :* Keep in touch x
    Peach

    http://momomoworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is so simple yet looks really stylish. I love the shade of blue of your denim jacket and I'm a real fan of converse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the polka dot jeans. I wish I felt more comfortable in jeans, but I'm just convinced they don't suit me. Love these with the mint converse, though.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...